Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4807 Harmon Ave, Austin
This modern luxury tree house sits on a tranquil lot in vibrant Central Austin’s North Loop neighborhood located only minutes from Downtown, UT, Mueller & more. Featured on HGTV’s House Hunter’s Family, Season 2, Episode 4. The airy, open floorplan is graced with natural light & high-end finish-outs. Perfect for entertaining, the backyard features an endless, green lawn, mature trees & an expansive deck that encompasses a gorgeous oak that the home has been designed around. Highly rated schools
- MLS #1350143
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,041
- Year Built2017
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Above Ground, Internet-Fiber
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingDoor Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Attached
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionCurbs
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Frame, Vertical Siding
- Address4807 Harmon Ave
- SubdivisionWilliams I A
- Zip Code78751
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Pocket Doors, Wet Bar, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Cook Top Gas, Downdraft, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 31st, 2020 at 2:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.