Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1503 Willow St, Bastrop
Unique estate type property in heart of Bastrop! Enjoy pool and spacious rolling lawn. Blocks to downtown and Fishermans Park. Private well on property for landscaping and pool. Please call listing agent first for access.
- MLS #1374241
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,827
- Year Built1990
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Cable
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- ViewFields, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving, In-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address1503 Willow St
- SubdivisionRiverview Heights
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Disposal, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Intermediate
Property Listed by: Horizon Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 10th, 2020 at 12:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.