Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1101 Canyon Edge Dr, Austin
An award-winning and noteworthy modern design by acclaimed Austin architect, Tom Hurt. This efficiently and thoughtfully designed home is perched on a private, wooded hillside overlooking a dry-creek canyon. The design team carefully tied the home to the natural environment. This sustainable dwelling includes solar panels, a SIPs-panel roof, heat-reducing thermal mass retention walls and an electrical car charging outlet. Morning coffee is best enjoyed on the Tigerwood deck overlooking the canyon.
- MLS #1387342
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,316
- Year Built2005
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Not Available, Solar
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Deck, Electric Car Plug-in, Private BackYard, Storage
- Lot DescriptionSloped, Wooded
- RoofMetal, See Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Concrete Block, Steel, Stucco
- Address1101 Canyon Edge Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionAustin Lake Hills Sec 02
- Zip Code78733
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Vaulted, Lighting Recessed
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Dishwasher, Home Automation System, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryValley View
- MiddleWest Ridge
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 22nd, 2019 at 4:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.