Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Maverick Dr, Bastrop
Hunter's Crossing Opportunity! ~ Perfect for a starter home or investment property. This 1496sf brick & Hardiplank home has just been freshly painted on the interior and exterior. Popular open floor plan with combination living/dining & fireplace. The carpet was replaced last year. This wonderful community is convenient to schools, shopping, restaurants & the new Seton Medical Center which is scheduled to open in the fall. Community pool & playground are available to residents.
- MLS #1418076
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,496
- Year Built2005
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPlay Ground, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesNatural Gas on Property, Electricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, HardiPlank Type, 3 Side Masonry, Frame/Brick
- Address106 Maverick Dr
- SubdivisionHunters Crossing
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, In-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Smoke Detector, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Single Oven, Water Heater Gas, Microwave Oven, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Refrigerator, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingNatural Gas, Central Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 22nd, 2019 at 3:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.