Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6409 Adair Dr, Austin
This is a tech person’s dream. Alarm owned & wired, cat 6 wiring, 24 solar panels, new flooring, no carpet. Crown molding. Master down. Office can be converted to 5th bedrm. Close to Samsung, Dell & DT Austin. Quick easy access to Parmer Ln, Hwy 290 &Toll 130. Active & friendly community w/ tennis courts, playground, gym, trails & pool. Greenbelt filled w/ walking trails, natural vegetation & ponds Low tax rate. No backyard neighbor!Zoned to Manor New Technology Walking distance to the elementary school.
- MLS #2112055
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,025
- Year Built2015
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Pool-Community, Jogging/Biking Path, Park, Property Manager On-Site
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces4
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address6409 Adair Dr
- SubdivisionStirling Bridge Sec 6
- Zip Code78754
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Electric, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictManor ISD
- ElementaryBluebonnet Trail
Price Change History for 6409 Adair Dr, Austin, TX (MLS #2112055)
|Price Reduced from $376,000 to $360,000|
|Price Reduced from $387,000 to $376,000|
|Price Reduced from $395,000 to $387,000|
Property Listed by: eXp Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 9th, 2020 at 5:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.