Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
401 Scenic Ridge Dr, Spicewood
Stunning finishes throughout this custom home including wood flooring, 100 year old antique beams from SC Mill, beautiful transoms, and intricate stone work throughout home/walking garden. Additionally there is security/home entertainment, mosquito misting/ opportunity for free high speed satellite internet. Custom California Closets, offices/bonus craft room/playroom/workout room with bath. The private guest quarters with full kitchen,living and bath.Panoramic views of hill country and lake. Pool and spa
- MLS #2192362
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,966
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Equestrian Community, Small Aircraft Airport, Security System Monitored, Trash Pickup - Door to Door
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone Available, Propane Available
- Parking1 Car Carport
- # of Garages3
- ViewFields, Hill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Gutters Full, Hot Tub, Pest Tubes in Walls, RV/Boat Parking, Satellite Dish Owned
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Road, See Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address401 Scenic Ridge Dr
- SubdivisionGranite Ridge
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Built-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Cedar Closets, Ceiling-Beam, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Wired For Security, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Bar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Double Oven, Home Automation System, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Wine Refrigerator, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementarySpicewood Elem.
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 18th, 2019 at 2:01pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.