Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2207 Quarry Rd, Austin
Historic charm & walkability is the main attraction of this adorable Tudor sitting on a sprawling .353 acre lot in the Deep Eddy section of Tarrytown, just west of downtown! With access from Quarry Road AND 12th Street, this classic 1940 home is ready for move in, or has opportunity for new construction or expansion! Enjoy the peaceful screened-in outdoor living area and serene raised bed gardens in back. Hardwood floors preserve the original character of this 4 bed 2 1/2 bath Tarrytown masterpiece.
- MLS #2415093
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,964
- Year Built1940
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesPark, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingDoor-Single, Detached
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Uncovered, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Curbs, Gutters Partial, Private Garden, Sidewalk, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Frame/Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address2207 Quarry Rd
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Crown Molding, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Indoor Utilities, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Exhaust Fan Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.