Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13814 Cibolo Trace, Austin
This David Weekley Single Family detached home is nestled in a private community, minutes from everything in N. Austin and a short walk to the Lakeline MetroRail Station and easy access to 183, 45 & Parmer. There are wood floors downstairs, 42" kitchen cabinets, a super shower and private backyard. Presidio Station features a resort-style Amenity Center opening this fall, with pool and pavilion, outdoor grills and a fire pit. Ask about our Red Tag Savings Event happening now for a limited time!
- MLS #2452039
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2017
- StyleSee Agent
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Pool-Community, BBQ Pit/Grill, Courtyard, Dog Park
- UtilitiesNatural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Private BackYard, Gutters Full, Pest Tubes in Walls, Security Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Level, No Backyard Grass, Private Road
- RoofComposition Shingle, Metal
- ConstructionFrame, Brick Veneer, Frame/Brick, HardiPlank Type
- Address13814 Cibolo Trace
- RegionCedar Park/Leander
- SubdivisionPresidio Station
- Zip Code78717
- Interior FeaturesFire Alarm System, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
Price Change History for 13814 Cibolo Trace, Austin, TX (MLS #2452039)
|Price Reduced from $395,116 to $379,990|
|Price Increased from $390,116 to $395,116|
|Price Increased from $374,050 to $390,116|
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 18th, 2017 at 3:30pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.