Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1716 Justin Ln #a, Austin
The owner of this charming 3 bedroom home has decided to list the home for a fantastic price. You wont find another 3 bedroom in the Crestview area for less than $1800. This one will move fast so schedule your tour today.
- MLS #2554215
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built1951
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesClub House
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff Street, Common
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Storage
- Lot DescriptionPublic Maintained Road, Interior, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1716 Justin Ln #a
- SubdivisionCrestview Add Sec 01
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesSmoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesRange-Free Standing, Cook Top Gas
- HeatingNo Heat
- CoolingWindow Unit
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Realty Texas LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 3rd, 2020 at 1:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.