Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
166 Pelican Ct, Spring Branch
No expense spared contemporary home. Mystic Shores offers tennis, volley ball and basketball courts plus community events. Check out the Recreation Handbook in attachments. Lots of additional information in the attachments. Home has 3 HVAC zones; Rinnai tankless hot water heater; Fisher & Paykel gas cook top; buried propane tank; underground utilities, wired surround sound, Alder custom cabinets; TRANE HVAC; outdoor shower; 14' garage door height for boat; manicured, fenced, grassy private back yard area!
- MLS #2813749
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2018
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesClub House, Park, Picnic Area, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), BBQ Pit/Grill, Planned Social Activities, Tennis Courts, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Propane, Internet-Other/Unknown, Underground
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Gutters Full, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionIrregular, Public Maintained Road, Cul-De-Sac, Lakefront
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco, Stone Veneer
- Address166 Pelican Ct
- SubdivisionMystic Shores 9
- CitySpring Branch
- Zip Code78070
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, In-Law Plan, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Beam, Ceiling-Coffered
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Instant Hot Water, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning, Family Room, Log Lighter
- # of Stories1
- DistrictComal ISD
- ElementaryRebecca Creek
- MiddleMountain Valley Int
- HighCanyon Lake Area
Price Change History for 166 Pelican Ct, Spring Branch, TX (MLS #2813749)
|Price Reduced from $1,175,000 to $999,000|
|Price Reduced from $1,275,000 to $1,175,000|
Property Listed by: Sullivan Hill Country Props.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 17th, 2019 at 3:00pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.