Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10217 Rawhide Trail, Austin
Close-in Location! 20 Acs with a nice 2/2 guest house and oversized septic system ready for development. City of Austin ETJ. Huge Oaks, Great Hill Country views, Over 700 ft of road frontage, Only 20 minutes to downtown, Value is in the property with lots of options for development. Possible multi-family or condo project, subdivision OR just build your dream home with plenty of privacy.Restrictions: Yes
- MLS #2960029
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,155
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Available
- ViewPark/Greenbelt, Hills
- Exterior FeaturesRV Parking/RV Hookup, Arbor
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Many Trees, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size
- ConstructionFrame, Masonry, Stone
- Address10217 Rawhide Trail
- SubdivisionJ R Morgan Sur 56
- Zip Code78736
- InteriorStone, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Coldwell Banker United REALTOR
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 26th, 2020 at 8:28pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.