Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Zapalac Road, Smithville
Gorgeous 5 bedroom,3 bath rock home with many upgrades ,set back on 20 acres 5 minutes from town. Beautiful entry way, open floor plan from kitchen to living area. Fireplace with gas logs, built-in shelves. Unbelievable amount of storage. Granite counters, gas range, breakfast bar seating, island with sink, double ovens, tons of cabinets, butlers bar, tile floors, stunning formal dining with lighted built-ins. All bedrooms are large and have ample closet space. Hidden gun cabinet and safe. What was once a 3 car garage is now a tool, tack, and craft room with plenty of shelving. Sink and hot water in craft room. Outside you will find sparkling pool and covered deck ,green house, garden area, fruit trees (plum, peach, apple ,fig tangerine, cherry ,cumquat, pomegranate) travel trailer space with all utility hookups including septic, 5 stall covered tractor and trailer storage ,water well used for cattle and yard, barn with 3 horse stalls, hay barn,2 koi ponds, 100 % fenced with goat wire and cross fenced for cattle, cattle pens, extra barn for storage, 4 car carport attached. It's amazing what all this 20 acres offers. There is also another home on this property featuring 2 bedrooms 1 bath, granite counters, ca/ch and all new upgrades. An automatic iron gate will get you onto this amazing piece of property and is a must see. The second home is down Zapalac Rd a little way. Pull onto the circle drive. Come live off the land
- MLS #3101717
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,456
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Phone Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDog Park, Fitness Center, Library, Park, Restaurant, Airport/Runway, Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingAttached Carport, Circular Driveway, Converted Garage, Carport, Driveway, Electric Gate, RV Carport, Storage, Deck
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Kennel, Rain Gutters, RV Parking/RV Hookup
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Corner Lot, Farm, Garden, Level, Native Plants, Many Trees, Trees Large Size, Orchard(s)
- Address136 Zapalac Road
- SubdivisionGazley, Thomas J
- Zip Code78957
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesBuilt-In Gas Oven, Built-In Gas Range, Built-In Oven, Double Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Disposal, Propane Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer, Free-Standing Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Fireplace(s), Hot Water, Propane Stove
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log
- DistrictSmithville ISD
- ElementaryBrown Primary
Property Listed by: Molly Todd, Realtor
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 21st, 2021 at 4:05am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.