Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 Pack Horse Dr, Bastrop
Great curb appeal on a quiet street ~ DR Horton built, terrific floor plan with master suite down, powder room and utility down and 3 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. Eat-in kitchen opens to family room with new wood laminate floors in both areas. Accent walls in master and family room. Covered patio off the kitchen and private fenced in yard, perfect for pets. Neighborhood has pool, walking paths and ponds for fishing. Close to schools, restaurants, shopping and downtown Bastrop! Won't last!
- MLS #3357168
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built2015
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Multi-level Floor Plan
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesPark, Picnic Area, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stone Veneer
- Address322 Pack Horse Dr
- SubdivisionHunters Crossing Sec 7b
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 18th, 2017 at 4:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.