Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
403 Westlake Dr, West Lake Hills
This property has not changed hands since 1974 and was completely rebuilt in 1996. Ready for updates, large lot, great location in Eanes ISD. 3Br/2.5 Ba with amazing potential including a bonus room that could be used as a 4th bedroom. Detached bedroom with separate entry and deck could easily be converted to additional guest quarters. Detached 2-car garage and 1-car carport provide plenty of parking. For the gardeners out there, an impressive water catchment system and greenhouse. LA related to sellers.
- MLS #3379164
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,707
- Year Built1996
- Style1st Floor Entry
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage, 1 Car Carport, Detached
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Deck, Hot Tub, Outbuildings, Private Garden
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address403 Westlake Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionReece C L Add
- CityWest Lake Hills
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Cedar Closets, French Doors, Skylight
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Frio Canyon Real Estate Manag
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 18th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.