Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS #3751940
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,079
- Year Built1970
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, Outside
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building, Curbs, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Security Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Cultivated, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Stone Veneer
- Address2403 Gateshead Cres
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionCHERRY CREEK V
- Zip Code78745
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Ceiling-Vaulted, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementarySunset Valley
- MiddleAnn Richards
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 18th, 2019 at 4:21pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.