Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS #3761632
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,183
- Year Built2007
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Fitness Center, Golf Course Public, Play Ground, Pool-Community, Shopping Mall, Tennis Courts, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, See Agent, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry
- Address2208 Aaron Ross Way
- RegionRound Rock
- SubdivisionEstates At Settlers Park Sec 4
- CityRound Rock
- Zip Code78665
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Coffered, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRound Rock ISD
- HighStony Point
Property Listed by: eXp Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 25th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.