Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5601 Medicine Creek Dr, Austin
SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED SO BRING AN OFFER! Gorgeous home in the coveted Travis Country West on a corner lot. Sought after floorplan w/an open layout and tons of natural lighting. Large kitchen includes granite counters and SS apps. Kitchen,breakfast & living room are all open to each other. Oversized master suite w/a large closet,double vanity,jetted tub&walk-in shower. Cozy up to the fireplace in your two story living area or entertain outside on your screened-in back porch. Private, level backyard.
- MLS #3899154
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,392
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Pool-Community, BBQ Pit/Grill, Google Fiber, Jogging/Biking Path, Play Ground
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Internet-Fiber
- # of Garages3
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Curbs, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Address5601 Medicine Creek Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionTravis Country West Sec 01
- Zip Code78735
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Security, Ceiling-Coffered, Crown Molding, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
Price Change History for 5601 Medicine Creek Dr, Austin, TX (MLS #3899154)
|Price Reduced from $514,900 to $499,900|
|Price Reduced from $524,900 to $514,900|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from December 17th, 2017 at 5:30am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.