Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1715 Enfield Rd #101, Austin
Downtown condo living without the high-rise issues is what you’ll find in this beautiful contemporary finishout of a totally re-engineered mansion. The sparkling renovation includes high ceilings, large windows, 8' doors, Bosch appliances, Roma gas range, granite counters, and designer finishes throughout this 1st floor unit. Two parking spaces, a roof top deck, customizable closets & more to appreciate here. Live in historic neighborhoods of Clarksville & Old Enfield w/ modern convenience and style.
- MLS #3956822
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1933
- Style1st Floor Entry, Neighbor Above, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Controlled Access, Covered Parking, Elevator, Sundeck
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking2 Reserved, Assigned Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofMembrane, Metal
- ConstructionFrame, HardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam, Pilings
- Address1715 Enfield Rd #101
- SubdivisionEnfield E
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 6th, 2020 at 10:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.