Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1702 Pecan Street, Bastrop
Situated beautifully on a .63 acre corner lot, this is a remarkable 1918 built Craftsman quality-built home in Historic Downtown Bastrop. Incredible millwork and architectural details throughout the house and additions. The main house features a Family Room, Formal Dining, Stair Hall, Breakfast Area, large Den, 1/2 Bath, deep wrap-around porches, Red Dragon Granite & butcher block island kitchen with chef desired features & appliances, and down a spriral staircase - a dreamy wine cellar. In the main house there are 2 guest bedrooms upstairs, with an additional sleeping/sun porch featuring casement windows, and a Jack & Jill bathroom. The Owner's suite also has access to the sleeping porch & the large well-appointed bathroom with clawfoot tub, double marble vanity, huge glass walled/tiled shower, and cedar lined walk-in closet. There is a pair of life-sized hand-painted European stained glass panels to dazzle the stair hall. The updated guest house (former carriage house) has a separate light filled bedroom, a walk-in shower full bathroom, full cook's kitchen, and has a large walk-out slider to enjoy the shaded pergola/grill area. The private and thoughtful Office was constructed off of the Garage in 2015, and is also styled with Craftsman details. Original home construction was designed by CH Page & Bro Architects w/ full plans available. Meticulous renovations and recent expansions by Barley Pfeiffer Architecture of Austin and millwork/remodels by local Ray Yoder. PA - the main home is approximately 4175 sq ft heated/cooled space. Guest house has 740 sq ft. Office has 171 sq ft. This is an architectural masterpiece of a home that any executive would be proud to own. Appointment with Agent. Video tour @ https://spark.adobe.com/video/RJc8GfpaiwodS and drone coverage @ https://vimeo.com/489009668
- MLS #4166647
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,086
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- FeaturesDog Park, Golf, Internet Access, Playground, Park, Sidewalks, Tennis Court(s), Trash Pickup Door to Door, Trails/Paths, Fishing, Sport Court(s)
- ParkingDetached Carport, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Detached
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesExterior Steps, Gas Grill, Outdoor Grill, Private Yard, Rain Gutters, Barbecue
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Level, Many Trees, Trees Large Size, Corner Lot
- RoofSpanish Tile, Concrete
- ConstructionBrick, Frame, HardiPlank Type, Masonry
- FoundationPillar/Post/Pier, Slab
- Address1702 Pecan Street
- SubdivisionFarm Lot 60 B E M St
- Zip Code78602
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Marble
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Water Purifier Owned, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Gas, Living Room, Ventless
- DistrictBastrop ISD
Property Listed by: Susan Nogues Real Estate LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 21st, 2021 at 5:19am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.