Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2311 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin
Iconic mid-century modern architectural home close to downtown, UT, Mopac, jogging trail and more! Gorgeous large lot with towering trees. Expansive wide-open living and dining areas, with walls of windows and loads of natural light. Built-ins, hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces, screened porch, beautiful patio and deck. Former home of Governor Ann Richards.
- MLS #4512228
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,036
- Year Built1949
- Style1st Floor Entry, 2nd Floor Entry, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Park, Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, Off Street, On-Site Parking, See Agent
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Deck, RV/Boat Parking, Storage, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionCurbs, Irregular, Public Maintained Road, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, HardiPlank Type, Stucco
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- Address2311 Shoal Creek Blvd
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionShoal Creek Blvd
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, French Doors, See Agent, Shutters, Skylight
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBedroom, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 2311 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, TX (MLS #4512228)
|Price Reduced from $1,099,000 to $950,000|
Property Listed by: Wilson & Goldrick REALTORS
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 21st, 2019 at 12:31am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.