Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Glendale Rd, Spicewood
Price improvement. 183 ft of Lake Travis Waterfront on over 26 acres in a gated community. This property boasts magnificent views of Lake Travis and the hill country from almost every room. Up to 4 horses are allowed. Boat dock with lift included. This property is comprised of two separate parcels, one over 15 acres and the other over 10 acres. Parcels may be subdivided. 35 minutes to the Galleria and Bee Cave. Short term rentals allowed. Great 2nd home with income opportunity.
- MLS #4670318
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,700
- Year Built2008
- Style1st Floor Entry, 2nd Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Controlled Access, Equestrian Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Underground, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River, Panoramic, Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa/Hot tub, In-Ground Pool, Heated, Negative Edge
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage, Storage Building, Dock, Electric Car Plug-in, Gazebo, RV/Boat Parking, Water Feature
- Lot DescriptionLakefront, Private Road, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Stucco, Stone Veneer
- Address115 Glendale Rd
- SubdivisionLake Oaks Ranch
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Security System - Owned, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Built-in Entertainment Center, Fire Alarm System, In-Law Plan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Filter Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementarySpicewood Elem.
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Price Change History for 115 Glendale Rd, Spicewood, TX (MLS #4670318)
|Price Reduced from $1,675,000 to $1,549,000|
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from November 19th, 2019 at 8:46pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.