Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2004 Haskell St #b, Austin
This modern & efficient tiny house has finishes that gives this charming home a farmhouse feel. First floor offers a tasteful living area with kitchenette & half bath. Custom cabinets & counter top with a hide away oven & cook top to maximize space. Enjoy a shaded outdoor living area with deck & stone patio surrounded by trees. You'll love the proximity to Ann & Roy Butler hike & bike trail, Lady Bird Lake & boat launch & walking distance to downtown Austin. Taxes have been protested
- MLS #4778482
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage470
- Year Built2015
- Style1st Floor Entry, Entry Steps, Multi-level Floor Plan, No Adjoining Neighbor
- AmenitiesJogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Park, Pet Amenities, Pool-Community, Sport Court(s), Tennis Courts
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Internet-Cable
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOpen Parking Uncovered, Outside
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Storage Building, Awning, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionComposition Shingle
- Address2004 Haskell St #b
- Subdivision2004 Haskell Street Condominiu
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Electric, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Electric, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Redfin Corporation
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 28th, 2020 at 12:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.