Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1800 Willow St #a, Austin
Sculpted to highlight classic architectural lines with modern highlights, this is sophisticated living in the heart of Austin’s Holly District. Floating iron stairs, waterfall edge peninsula island, vintage-inspired light fixtures, steel window, shiplap walls and penny tile bring an essence of modern farmhouse design while not overshadowing the simple elegance of time-honored architecture. Cats only. Shown by appt only. Covid-19 notice required prior to showing. Walkable and transit friendly neighborhood.
- MLS #4865347
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,302
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style1st Floor Entry, End Unit, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesAbove Ground
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDoor Opener, Garage, Detached, Entry-Rear
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate BackYard, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Alley Access, Drought Tolerant Landscaping
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address1800 Willow St #a
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Vaulted, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Built-in Book Cases, Butler Pantry, Ceiling-High, In-Law Plan, Low/No VOC
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Instant Hot Water, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Stackable Washer/Dryer
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 13-15
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Horizon Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 7th, 2020 at 5:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.