Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2110 Rio Grande St #208, Austin
Pre-Leasing for Fall 2020. Super 1 Bedroom With Study. Could Be Used as a 2 Bedroom. Just 2 Blocks to Campus. Wood floors, Gated Community , Full Size Washer / Dryer . Covered Parking
- MLS #5230798
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage688
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeCondo Attached
- Style2nd Floor Entry, Mid Rise (3-9 Stories), Neighbor Above, Neighbor Below, Single level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesSee Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Frame, Stucco
- Address2110 Rio Grande St #208
- SubdivisionPalmetto Condo
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Security System - Owned
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Property Management Of Texas
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 6th, 2020 at 11:30am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.