Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
150 & 111 Davis Tusia Road, Smithville
Davis Colorado River Ranch ~ Beautiful 96 acres with over 1/3 mile of scenic Colorado River frontage. This property has been in the same family since the 1940's and many memories have been made here. The main house is sited on the top of a hill to take advantage of the panoramic views, sunsets and gentle breezes. The limestone and HardiPlank home was built in 1997 and is 2788-sf complete with 3 bedrooms and 3 ensuite baths. It features a true Greatroom with an open floor plan which can be utilized in so many ways. French doors on two sides of the room allow access to the covered wraparound porches and provide natural light and views. A large wood-burning fireplace with limestone hearth and mantel is the center of attention. The spacious kitchen with an abundance of cabinets has outdoor views from every angle. The garage apartment is 576-sf and includes living/dining combination, 1 bedroom, 1 bath and washer/dryer hook-ups. 111 Davis Tusia is a separate 816-sf antique farmhouse which was built in the 1800's. It has its own well. It includes a kitchen, living/dining combination, 1 bedroom and 1 bath. New septic system to be installed at farmhouse. Exterior buildings include a large covered equipment pole barn, storage barn, portable storage building and woodshed. The property has 3 water wells. Enjoy kayaking, fishing, bird watching or floating in the river. This cattle ranch could also be used as a recreational retreat. Deer, turkey, ducks, dove and hogs call this ranch home! Beautiful mix of coastal Bermuda pastures, scattered oaks, stately pecans and water elms make this a unique ranch to enjoy as a permanent residence or weekend recreational retreat.
- MLS #5254307
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,204
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Phone Available
- FeaturesBusiness Center, Dog Park, Equestrian Community, Park, Airport/Runway, Sport Court(s)
- ParkingAttached Carport, Additional Parking, Carport, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Outside
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewPanoramic, Pond, River, Trees/Woods
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front, Waterfront
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Rolling Slope, Many Trees, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size, Trees Small Size, Views, Farm, Wooded
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Stone
- Address150 & 111 Davis Tusia Road
- SubdivisionCunningham, John C
- Zip Code78957
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- AppliancesBuilt-In Electric Oven, Convection Oven, Down Draft, Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Plumbed For Ice Maker, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater, Vented Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGreat Room, Wood Burning
- DistrictSmithville ISD
- ElementaryBrown Primary
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 21st, 2020 at 8:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.