Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS #6064969
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage996
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeAttached 1/2 Duplex
- Style1st Floor Entry, End Unit, Multi-level Floor Plan
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Gutters Full, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionLevel, No Backyard Grass, Sloped
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address3007 E 12th St #6 - 1
- SubdivisionHuston Sam Heights Annex
- Zip Code78702
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Wired For Security
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Home Automation System, Microwave Oven, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Springs
Price Change History for 3007 E 12th St #6 - 1, Austin, TX (MLS #6064969)
|Price Reduced from $2,100 to $2,000|
Property Listed by: Resident Realty, LTD.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 28th, 2020 at 2:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.