Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4790 Fm 535, Cedar Creek
Welcome Home to Turkey Track Ranch! ~ This incredible, custom 4,266 sf home has many architectural details, high ceilings & features 3 bedrooms on the main level, 3 1/2 baths, an office, music room, large bonus room/4th bedroom, screened porch & pool. Surrounded by 102+/- breathtaking, gently rolling acres with many large oaks, a pond & equestrian facilities, all within 45 minutes of Austin. Sprinkler Sys: Yes. Seller solicits a buyer interested in preserving the current rural homestead nature of this lovely tract and is prepared to negotiate deed restrictions with buyer that serves this end. You don’t need horses or cows to appreciate this paradise for all ages & enjoy the peaceful country lifestyle.
- MLS #6148094
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,266
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Propane, Other, Phone Available, Phone Connected
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ViewMeadow, Trees/Woods
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionModerate Trees, Many Trees, Sprinklers In Ground, Sprinklers Multiple Locations, Trees Large Size, Trees Medium Size, Waterfall
- ConstructionFrame, Masonry, Stone, Stone Veneer
- Address4790 Fm 535
- SubdivisionBymer, Bernard
- CityCedar Creek
- Zip Code78612
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Down Draft, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Purifier Owned, Water Softener Owned, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Log, Heatilator
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- ElementaryCedar Creek
- MiddleCedar Creek
- HighCedar Creek
Price Change History for 4790 Fm 535, Cedar Creek, TX (MLS #6148094)
|Price Reduced from $2,225,000 to $1,999,900|
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 25th, 2020 at 1:46am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.