Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1719 Hallam Dr, Austin
Almost completed – new construction! Contemporary luxury in Westlake’s Scenic View gated neighborhood. Infusing minimalist design with wood floors give this home a modern aesthetic. Oversized windows pour in natural light, while an open living concept is expanded with two story dimension. Master suite, study, and guest bedroom on main level. Gourmet kitchen, dual studies, game room and extra storage spaces! Beautiful landscape plans with pool and spa. Low 1.83 tax rate. Home to be completed this summer!
- MLS #6735356
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,662
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry, Multi-level Floor Plan
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas Not Available, Underground
- # of Garages4
- ViewHill Country, Woods
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard
- Lot DescriptionPublic Maintained Road, Sloped
- ConstructionStone Veneer, Stucco
- Address1719 Hallam Dr
- RegionAustin - West/Westlake
- SubdivisionTipco Sub
- Zip Code78746
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Lighting Recessed, See Agent, Skylight
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Stainless Steel, Stove Commercial Grade, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingSee Agent
- CoolingSee Agent
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictEanes ISD
- ElementaryBridge Point
- MiddleHill Country
Property Listed by: Moreland Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.