Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 County Road 219aa, Tow
This all electric 3/2 is located on approximately .7 acres and is about 1575 sf. There is 97' WF per tax rolls. Living area has fireplace. Split bedroom plan. Covered porch on back of home. Two car garage with 3 additional bays behind it. Totally fenced yard. Single slip boat dock. Numerous trees for shade around the home.
- MLS #6854107
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking3+ Car Carport, Detached, Door Opener
- # of Garages5
- ViewHill Country, Lake/River
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Satellite Dish Owned, Storage Building, Workshop
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Address102 County Road 219aa
- Zip Code78672
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictLlano ISD
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Lakes and Hills
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 20th, 2019 at 7:45am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.