Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
326 Zapalac Rd, Smithville
Tucked Away for Privacy! ~ Gorgeous 5 acre wooded tract just outside of Smithville. House (1364sf) has log siding on 3 sides & roof replaced approximately 1 year ago. Kitchen & baths have been recently remodeled with hickory cabinets & granite counters. Split bedroom design. Drive thru carport on front of house w/ new concrete pad. Majestic post oaks provide shade & beauty. Smithville is the happening place in Central Texas & also known as Heart of the Megalopolis.1 hour from Austin & 2 hours from Houston
- MLS #6953930
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,364
- Year Built2001
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan
- StatusActive Contingent
- AmenitiesDog Park, Small Aircraft Airport, Golf Course Public, Library, Park, Recycling Area/Center, Sport Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Phone on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Carport, Attached
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate BackYard, RV/Boat Parking, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionPublic Maintained Road, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Log, See Agent
- Address326 Zapalac Rd
- SubdivisionBarton, William
- Zip Code78957
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Smoke Detector, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Exhaust Fan Recirculating, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Water Heater Electric
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictSmithville ISD
- ElementaryBrown Primary
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from June 23rd, 2017 at 12:01am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.