Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2615 W 49 1/2 St, Austin
END OF SEASON REDUCTION! Beautifully remodeled home conveniently located for easy access to DT, parks, restaurants, pubs, shopping, entertainment. Large open kitchen w/commercial grade stove, SS appliances, bar seating. Spacious master bedroom, lux master bath w/soaking tub, large walk-in closet. Living room & office opens to side deck that leads to a well designed outdoor living/entertaining area w/lush plants, stone pathways. Fully furnished option avail. See agent for details. Fridge is negotiable.
- MLS #7563719
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,154
- Year Built1951
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan, Entry Steps
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Reserved
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Gutters Full, Outbuildings, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Level, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Frame
- FoundationSlab, Pier & Beam
- Address2615 W 49 1/2 St
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionFiset Place
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Ceiling-High, Fire Alarm System, French Doors, In-Law Plan, Security System - Owned, Wired For Surround Sound, Wired for Stereo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Convection Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stove Commercial Grade, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Price Change History for 2615 W 49 1/2 St, Austin, TX (MLS #7563719)
|Price Reduced from $764,000 to $730,000|
|Price Reduced from $774,000 to $764,000|
|Price Reduced from $779,000 to $774,000|
|Price Reduced from $784,000 to $779,000|
|Price Reduced from $789,000 to $784,000|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced from $794,000 to $789,000|
|Price Reduced from $799,000 to $794,000|
Property Listed by: Kline Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 22nd, 2019 at 10:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.