Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1715 Enfield Rd #204, Austin
Situated between historic Old Enfield and Clarksville is this newly renovated historic mansion with a new building nestled behind it collectively housing 7 condos. You'll find beautiful contemporary finishes, large windows, high ceilings, 8' doors, customizable closets, Bosch appliances, Roma gas ranges and granite countertops in these thoughtfully designed spaces. 2 covered parking spaces. Now fully complete and ready to see. Call for your private showing appointment of these beautiful units.
- MLS #7861783
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,176
- Year Built2020
- Style2nd Floor Entry, Neighbor Above, Single level Floor Plan, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking, Cluster Mailbox, Common Grounds, Sundeck
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces1
- Parking2 Reserved, Assigned Parking, Covered
- # of Garages1
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Private, Balcony-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1715 Enfield Rd #204
- Subdivision1715 Enfield Condominiums
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Kuper Sotheby's Itl Rlty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 27th, 2020 at 11:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.