Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5611 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock
Spacious home in Siena with huge bonus room upstairs that could easily be a 2nd owners suite! Open floorplan with island kitchen, separate dining and cozy living room fireplace! Your master bedroom & 3 other bedrooms all on 1st floor - bonus room upstairs perfect for media room, play room or an extra bedroom! Large covered patio is perfect for relaxing Texas evenings! Zoned for brand-new Kerley Elementary, minutes to Old Settlers park, easy access to 130 & 35 - a booming Round Rock location!
- MLS #8309720
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,730
- Year Built2015
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s), Cluster Mailbox, Sport Court(s), Underground Utilities
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Front, Door-Multi
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Curbs, Interior
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Construction3 Side Masonry, See Agent
- Address5611 Sabbia Dr
- CityRound Rock
- Zip Code78665
- Interior FeaturesSee Agent
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHutto ISD
- ElementaryVeterans Hill
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from August 19th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.