Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1601 Main St, Bastrop
Classic pillars and a grand front porch take you back in time as you enter this historic and stunning Greek Revival style home (approx. 3466 sq. ft. 4 bdrm/4 bath) where all the custom details, such as long-leaf pine floors, wainscoting and crown molding were never overlooked and have been integrated with modern convenience. The guesthouse, built in 2009 (approx. 1539 sq. ft., 2 bedroom/1 bath) is an easy walk away from the main house and was crafted to blend with the main house.
- MLS #8401773
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,005
- Year Built1911
- AmenitiesDog Park, Play Ground, Golf Course Public, Sport Facility
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingDetached, Door Opener, Door-Multi, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Private BackYard, Sidewalk, Storage Building, Porch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Curbs, Level, Public Maintained Road
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1601 Main St
- SubdivisionFarm Lt
- Zip Code78602
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, Indoor Utilities, Walk-In Closet, Cedar Closets
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Heater Electric, Stove Commercial Grade
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGuest Accommodations
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleBastrop Middle
Property Listed by: Keller Williams Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.