Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Spicewood
1.26 private acres fully high fenced and landscaped..The yard has plenty of room for a playscape, sports court,tennis court and pool Other options might be a small vineyard,orchard or olive grove.A private well and two 5oo gallon holding tanks help offset your billed water. The well kept secret of Lakeside Beach is a small, gated ,waterfront neighborhood with a deep boat ramp(historically one of the last to go dry), a cool swimming pool with palm trees and a waterfall,fishing dock and community hall.
- MLS #9002060
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,973
- Year Built2006
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Club House, Common Grounds, Controlled Access, Golf Course Public, High Speed Internet Access, Lake Privileges, Pool-Community, Kitchen Facilities, Trash Pickup - Door to Door
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-WiFi, Phone Available, Propane Available
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Garage, Outside Boat/RV Space
- # of Garages2
- ViewHill Country, Woods
- PoolSee Agent, Waterfall
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Private BackYard, Private Garden, Sidewalk, Barbecue, Greenhouse, Patio-Uncovered, RV/Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionDrought Tolerant Landscaping, Interior, Sloped
- Construction1 Side Masonry, Stucco
- SubdivisionLakeside Beach
- Zip Code78669
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Built-in Entertainment Center, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Stainless Steel, Washer, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Electric, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Bedroom
- # of Stories1
- DistrictMarble Falls ISD
- ElementarySpicewood Elem.
- MiddleMarble Falls
- HighMarble Falls
Price Change History for N/A, Spicewood, TX (MLS #9002060)
|Price Reduced from $495,000 to $449,000|
Property Listed by: Bee Creek Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 29th, 2020 at 3:15pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.