Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5128 Concho Creek Bend, Austin
Just South of Barton Creek Wilderness Park Sits a Wonderful Family Home Nestled on a Large Corner Lot under Sprawling Oak Trees in Coveted Travis Country! This Beautiful Family Home Offers Casual Elegance, Open Living Spaces, & Sleek Modern Finishes. Laminate Flooring Extends Throughout the Main Living Areas & Bedrooms, with Luxurious Wood Look Tile Flooring in the Kitchen - No Carpet Anywhere! Host Festive Dinners in the Formal Dining Room with Crown Molding, a Statement Chandelier, & Large Windows That Fill the Room with Sunlight. The Spacious Living Room is a Great Place to Gather with Friends & Features a Charming Brick Fireplace with a Decorative Wood Mantel. The Living Room is Open to the Kitchen So You Can Entertain Guests with Ease. The Kitchen Has Been Tastefully Updated and Offers a Functional Design with Gleaming Granite Countertops, a Timeless Subway Tile Backsplash, a Breakfast Bar, & Quality Stainless-Steel Appliances Including a Gas Range! Find an Escape Within the Primary Suite on the Main Floor Complete with a Ceiling Fan, Glass Panel French Doors That Lead to a Fabulous Enclosed Patio, a Fantastic Walk-In Closet, & an En-Suite Equipped with a Double Vanity, a Make-Up Area, a Deep Soaking Tub, & a Separate Walk-In Shower with Tile Surround. Entertain Guests or Host Movie Nights in the HUGE Upstairs Game Room. The Second Floor Also Incorporates Three Large Bedrooms with Vaulted Ceilings & Ceiling Fans, As Well As a Spacious Guest Bathroom with an Updated Double Vanity with a Quartz Countertop & Undermount Sinks. Relax Within the Enclosed Patio While Remaining Safe from the Elements or Enjoy the Fresh Air & a Cool Breeze from the Outdoor Patio. Take a Stroll to Barton Creek Wilderness Park Where You Can Commune with Nature & Explore Beautiful Walking/Hiking Trails with Scenic Views. Travis Country Amenities Include Several Sparkling Pools, Parks, Playgrounds, Fishing, Sports Courts, Picnic Areas, and MORE!
- MLS #9310239
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,591
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, High Speed Internet Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Mailbox, Playground, Park, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Trails/Paths, Barbecue, Common Grounds/Area, Fishing, Pool, Sport Court(s), Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Attached, Door-Single
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Moderate Trees, Private, Sprinklers Automatic, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Ground, Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers On Side, Trees Medium Size
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, HardiPlank Type
- Address5128 Concho Creek Bend
- SubdivisionTravis Country
- Zip Code78735
- AppliancesDishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Free-Standing Gas Range, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Free-Standing Gas Oven, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Gas Log
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryOak Hill
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 5128 Concho Creek Bend, Austin, TX (MLS #9310239)
|Price Reduced from $929,000 to $899,900|
|Price Reduced from $979,950 to $929,000|
Property Listed by: Realty Austin
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 19th, 2021 at 6:16pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.