Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Pecos St, Cedar Creek
Custom executive home on 2 wooded acres~5 bedroom/3 1/2 bath 2 story home. Two living areas, office/study off 1st floor master, eat-in kitchen & dining room. Beautiful teak hardwood floors in living areas. Kitchen w/granite counters opens to family room. Upstairs bonus room w/private entrance from 3 car garage via stairs. Abundance of storage & built-ins thru out. Energy efficient w/ 2x6 walls, three zoned heating/cooling, double paned gas filled windows. Spacious deck w/pergola & patio area w/fire pit.
- MLS #9481482
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,777
- Year Built1999
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesEquestrian Community, Golf Course Public
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Internet-Cable, Phone on Property, Propane
- ParkingAttached, Entry-Side, Garage
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters Full, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Security Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Public Maintained Road
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Frame/Brick, HardiPlank Type
- Address114 Pecos St
- SubdivisionRiver Crossing Sec 1
- CityCedar Creek
- Zip Code78612
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Lighting Recessed, Plantation Shutters, Pocket Doors, Security System - Owned, Skylight, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Surround Sound
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Filter Owned, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFamily Room, Formal Living, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- MiddleCedar Creek Middle
- HighCedar Creek
Price Change History for 114 Pecos St, Cedar Creek, TX (MLS #9481482)
|Price Reduced from $498,500 to $493,500|
|Price Reduced from $499,500 to $498,500|
Property Listed by: RE/MAX Bastrop Area
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 18th, 2017 at 4:46pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.