Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1332 Fm 969, Bastrop
Over 500' of Colorado River frontage on this 26 acre property setting in a prime location within 25 miles to ABIA and downtown Austin...and within 20 miles of the new Tesla Plant! Easy access to river, beautiful coastal field and cross fencing. Many arrowheads have been recovered on the property. Approx 40,000 gal saltwater pool is completely tiled in 3x3 Terra Blue Glazed Porcelain Mosaic Tile with underwater colored pool lights. The home has some unique features and history.... The original part of home (kitchen & living area) was home to the Elgin Rod & Gun Club in the late 1980's & early '90s. The metal ceiling came from Masonic Lodge in Gause, Tx, Milam County, dating back to 1884; handmade saltillo tiles in orig part of home; stone exterior (on each side of orig section) is Austin white limestone quarried in Central Texas and came from Academy Surplus off Hwy 183N when demolished in 1988(see separate Owner Comments sheet for more info) Some remodeling has been done including beautiful custom cedar cabinets and hand carved cedar countertops in the kitchen making this home ready for your finishing touches.
- MLS #9504936
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,270
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StatusActive Under Contract
- UtilitiesAbove Ground Utilities, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Not Available, Propane, Phone Available, Water Available, Water Connected
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Gravel, Outside
- ViewCity, Pool, River, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Front, See Remarks
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesGarden, Private Entrance, Private Yard
- Lot DescriptionGarden, Gentle Sloping, Trees Large Size, Views, Agricultural
- ConstructionBrick, Stone, Block
- Address1332 Fm 969
- SubdivisionWilbarger, Josiah
- Zip Code78602
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Electric Water Heater, Disposal, Double Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log, Living Room, Propane
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- ElementaryBluebonnet (Bastrop ISD)
- MiddleCedar Creek Intermediate
- HighCedar Creek
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 19th, 2021 at 6:16pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.