Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1115 W 22 1/2 St, Austin
Quiet residential enclave so close to UT and Capital. one could walk or bike to either. Three blocks to Shoal Creek hike and bike, 2 blocks to Caswell tennis. One story brick vintage home with 3-4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Spacious rooms with high ceilings, French doors, and natural light from the many windows. The vibe is serene. Solid oak floors in all bedrooms and common areas. Unusually good storage and untapped large attic space. Shady corner lot and a true 2 car garage
- MLS #9922321
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,205
- Year Built1922
- Style1st Floor Entry, Single level Floor Plan, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking2 Reserved, Detached, Door-Multi
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesCurbs, Patio-Uncovered, Sidewalk, Workshop, Awning
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Alley Access
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address1115 W 22 1/2 St
- RegionAustin - Central
- Zip Code78705
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Track Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator, Single Oven, Washer, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Chestnut Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 22nd, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.