Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
123 Mistyglen Cove, Cedar Creek
Ever say “I was born 100 years too late?” Maybe it’s not too late! “Two Horse” mini ranch is SW style oasis with modern amenities. Just 10-30 mi to Tesla Gigafactory, COTA-F1, ABIA, State Captl; Amazon/other major office locations w/in 30 mi. SEE PHOTOS! REQUEST PROPERTY BROCHURE FROM REALTOR. 1985 home was totally gutted & reconstructed. Inside: old barn tin ceilings, Red Heart cedar, cedar panels, stucco walls. Some walls 12” split cedar logs w/ chinking. Dining area, kitchen, living room: wagon wheel chandeliers. State-of-the-art Heartland 6-burner propane stove & cedar clad fridge convey. Propane fireplaces in front of Arkansas stone walls. To bedrooms, walk thru arched wood door frames & handmade cedar doors. Bedrooms: cedar lined closets, attached bathrooms, propane stoves. Outside, metal roof & gutters feed rainwater to 1000-gal tank & four 2500-gal tanks back of barn. Café-style patio: cedar posts supporting metal roof, ±18 ft in center over concrete floor. Seat up to 140 people w/ surrounding grounds-perfect place to host CW band, receptions or party! “Old West Town” portion of property: structure w/ 10-ft wide covered porch & ceiling fans houses 2 private guest quarters, 1800 sq ft barn & workshop, attached covered RV space, stables & more. Guest rooms: old barn tin & cedar wood. “Belle Starr” suite has propane FP, Arkansas rock wall, sidebar kitchenette, sliding barn door separating parlor/bedroom. Bathroom: combo clawfoot soaking tub/shower large enough for 2! Outside set up BBQ grills in breezeway. Next to country-style kitchen & 3-piece bathroom is cowboy “Bunk House” guest room. Behind barn: horse stalls & storage rooms including 1 for a 3-phase Pelican UV water sanitation system. Look around, see ±400-sqft gazebo, shed inside ±70 sqft round pen, helicopter pad & 200-ft target set up for archery/gun practice. Property is fenced & cross fenced; perimeter is lined with native trees. REALTOR HAS MORE DETAILS OF RETREAT; REQUEST BEFORE MAKING APPOINTMENT.
- MLS #9950877
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,060
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, See Remarks
- FeaturesSee Remarks
- ParkingDriveway, Circular Driveway, Covered, Gated, Outside, Private, RV Carport, See Remarks
- ViewTrees/Woods, Panoramic, Pasture, Rural
- Exterior FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rain Gutters, Fire Pit, Lighting, Private Entrance, See Remarks
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Level, Trees Medium Size, Trees Small Size, Agricultural, Cul-De-Sac, Moderate Trees, Native Plants, Orchard(s), Private, See Remarks, Trees Large Size, Views
- ConstructionStone, Stucco, Blown-In Insulation, Board & Batten Siding, Cedar, Concrete, Frame, Log, Masonry, See Remarks, Spray Foam Insulation
- FoundationSlab, Pillar/Post/Pier
- Address123 Mistyglen Cove
- SubdivisionThousand Oaks
- CityCedar Creek
- Zip Code78612
- AppliancesFree-Standing Refrigerator, Refrigerator, See Remarks
- HeatingElectric, Fireplace(s), Propane, Propane Stove, See Remarks, Space Heater, Wood, Wood Stove
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFamily Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Metal, Outside, Propane, See Remarks, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBastrop ISD
- ElementaryBluebonnet (Bastrop ISD)
- MiddleCedar Creek Intermediate
- HighCedar Creek
Price Change History for 123 Mistyglen Cove, Cedar Creek, TX (MLS #9950877)
|Price Reduced from $1,500,000 to $1,250,000|
Property Listed by: All City Real Estate Ltd. Co
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from September 19th, 2021 at 5:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.